Mustery Husky muffler 503 52 22 01

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. So may not be husqvarna?

I don't recall Husqvarna having a heated handle saw utilizing exhaust through the handlebars. I think they did have a saw that was a part of the "Nordfeller" system where exhaust gases inflated a rubber/canvas bellows that was inserted in the back cut to assist with felling.

Jonsered and Partner had a crossover model though that utilized exhaust gases routed through the handlebar for a heated handle. I can't remember offhand which model it was.

Hm, weren’t early husky and Jons parts interchangeable?
im pretty clueless.
hopefully a resident Husqvarna expert will chime in.
Depends how early you are talking about, when husky obtaind the company things started to change- eg, my own 390 has a red tank and cases and the rest of the plastics are orange and I know of a lot of others that parts are interchangable- built a 266 once with a jon top end and they have a short rubber boot for the pulse line carb, had to drill and tap a couple of holes in the case and cut out a little plastic on the top cover for the impule line and a much better setup than the original husky top end, so there are are a few mor modles I know of but don't get a lot of the red ones in too often

Back