My 2 Best Investments

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now i have shed 17lbs. I can see it myself now.

I feel motivated as well. At our campground I tend to walk here to there more instead of the golf cart or wheeler

Before i was just too tired to walk. Now i feel an urge to walk. This weather warms up im gonna get out on the bicycle.

Timberjak

one of my best investments was the skid loader bobcat 773

it helps my back the way your mattress helps yours:)

I wish I could just get meals in a pill. Swallow a pill and boom, not hungry anymore. Would save lots of time and hassle of buying food, cooking it, and eating. I know some folks view that as being fun.. for me it's a chore that I hate.
I'd love to eat healthy but I don't have the time or desire to cook. Most of my meals are "grab and go". Can of Campell soup, Ramona nooddles, drive thru, gas pump hot dogs/burgers, etc.
Yeah I know it's crap food, but it's better than nothing, which would be the other choice.

I'd not eat, but if I go too long I don't well well and get dizzy.

It replaces breakfast and lunch.

Which for me saves a lot of time/hassle
ter.

Timberjak

I know all about not sleeping well. If I can get 4-5 hours in a sitting that's usually about it. Most nights I wake up many times... the sleep study they did said that in 5 hours I woke up something like 98 times (some of those are just a few seconds... I'm not even aware of it happening)

I'd probably need to get a new bed. If my back is really killing me I sleep on the floor with the heating pad on the back, set to "can bake muffins" mode. Sometimes I put the dog on my chest and stomach, his weight (about 80lbs) helps to get my back to relax and pop.... that feeling... OMG... about 100x better than an after Thanksgiving poop.

Back