My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to my friend that does the engraving. Fitting the names all on there is not a problem. He can engrave very fine detail. Here's what's cool though. He can take clear acrylic, paint the back side orange, do the engraving, paint it black and you'll have a black plaque with black font. Of course you could reverse the colors as well.

I personally would like to give credit to each and every person. How about I come up with something and then we go from there?

I just talked to my friend that does the engraving. Fitting the names all on there is not a problem. He can engrave very fine detail. Here's what's cool though. He can take clear acrylic, paint the back side orange, do the engraving, paint it black and you'll have a black plaque with black font. Of course you could reverse the colors as well.

I personally would like to give credit to each and every person. How about I come up with something and then we go from there?

Sounds good to me.
Matt

Brad It is up to you and Supercabs imo what gets put on the plaque the reward is helping someone who got #### on imho.

Last edited:

I like it. Lets make the text orange. That could be Stihl, Husky or Dolmar, then nobody gets the short end of the saw war.

I think SteveH should set up an AS account for Pat under the name "BIL Pat." I think we've earned the right to pick his screen name.

I like it. Lets make the text orange. That could be Stihl, Husky or Dolmar, then nobody gets the short end of the saw war.

I think SteveH should set up an AS account for Pat under the name "BIL Pat." I think we've earned the right to pick his screen name.

Now thats funny, Pat don't use 026 as password to easy to guess.

Lol so why did you go and get them outta order:confused: its, Orange first everyone knows that:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back