My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome.......

Pat BIL, welcome to AS! This site is made up of a great group of people who are willing to help others and share their knowledge on many subjects. Best to you and your "better than new" Stihl, and again, welcome. Take care, Max.

Pat,
I hope you like the gift we made. We did it as much for ourselves as for you.
I think many of us feel we were "cut from the same cloth" as you, even though
we don't know you, and that called us to action.
We had a ton of fun with it. :cheers:

Last edited:
I shot him some rep too. I think he is going to have the most rep for someone with one post ever

Some pictures Brad took, for members just jumping in on this thread

617072716_snoKg-L.jpg

617072794_DRz4F-M.jpg

617072872_xGGiu-M.jpg

617072933_Meuya-M.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Brad. Taken before he mailed it.

I don't know why I am able to get on now (I did nothing different) but I am finally able to post a thank you.
I did receive the case for the saw last night when I returned from a trip to visit my grandkids. The saw and case are an incredible set-up. I cannot thank you enough.
Since I couldn't seem to be able to post a message this morning, I decided to write a letter to Mr. Snelling ( being that he was the only person I had an address for to thank). On my way to the post office to mail the letter I came across some older neighbors who live about a 1/4 mile from me who were out in their yard looking at s tree that had just blown over from the wind in their yard. I said, " wait I'll be back right after I mail this letter and cut it up for you and tell you a little story."
Needless to say my mother-in-law is not going to be the first recipient of my good will saw. The saw ran great, the chaps fit great and the story was told.
I will send pictures when I can. My camera is in Michigan right now.
Thank you all again so much.

I don't know why I am able to get on now (I did nothing different) but I am finally able to post a thank you.
I did receive the case for the saw last night when I returned from a trip to visit my grandkids. The saw and case are an incredible set-up. I cannot thank you enough.
Since I couldn't seem to be able to post a message this morning, I decided to write a letter to Mr. Snelling ( being that he was the only person I had an address for to thank). On my way to the post office to mail the letter I came across some older neighbors who live about a 1/4 mile from me who were out in their yard looking at s tree that had just blown over from the wind in their yard. I said, " wait I'll be back right after I mail this letter and cut it up for you and tell you a little story."
Needless to say my mother-in-law is not going to be the first recipient of my good will saw. The saw ran great, the chaps fit great and the story was told.

Now that is cool!:cheers:

That is MINT! Great post man. Welcome!

Kevin

Needless to say my mother-in-law is not going to be the first recipient of my good will saw.

We call it "paying it forward", we stole it from some place, and you have ALREADY done some of that. Most all of us that participated in some way knew that you were "our kinda guy", when SCabs and others started this. Be warned that if you hang out here much you will get CAD (chainsaw addiction disorder) and end up with a bunch of saws, and friends that you well may never meet. We're glad that you joined and hope to see you post often. JR

I love it !!! His second post proves the old saying " What goes around, comes around." You folks started a great thing here.
Rick

Pat,

Although my MIL has 4 sons 3 of whom own chainsaws I cut all her firewood so when I heard the story of your saw getting damaged I was happy to see the response from all the members here. It is nice when people help people that help others and ask nothing in return.

I said, " wait I'll be back right after I mail this letter and cut it up for you and tell you a little story."
I'd like to hear the story ! I can't imagine what I'd be thinking about this whole thing if I was you. LOL

Latest posts

Back