My Brush bandit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay I purchased a Bandit200 and brought back from New jersey. Well as you can tell from these photo's it looked pretty rough..

Well after a couple of weeks of work Mechanical,Fabrication & Paint I'm finally finished with it.... Runs Great It will eat up a 12" Dia Pine tree from Butt to Tip no problem.... :)

And from the back I still need to fabricate another bar that operates the hydraulics.Guess I'll do that on sunday afternoon. :blob2:

Sweet, but that horoziontal angle on the discharge chute is gonna be problematic. You need to weld a re-enforcement plate over the elbow NOW. One with more of an upward angle puts a lot less stress on that area, and discharges the chips more efficiently. Of course, you will need a deflector.

I like Bandits. They rawk!!! Nice new toy to play with, eh?

You dressed up that chipper really nice!

When I had my Bandit I added about 2' to the infeed deck. The feed control tubing around the chute were fabricated out of galvanized fence posts and top rails. The horizontal tube was made from 2.25" tubing. The larger size made it easier to move.

This is #2400 post :p :p

Tom

MasterBlaster said:
but that horoziontal angle on the discharge chute is gonna be problematic. You need to weld a re-enforcement plate over the elbow NOW.

I like Bandits. They rawk!!! Nice new toy to play with, eh?

Okay I'm lost Where?

:dizzy:

It's Forest Green I was going with red but my wife wanted it to match the other chipper. I'm not sure what yr it is.... :blob2:

THe discharge chute was the only thing that had good paint on it when i got it! I might paint it yet Kind of a christmas thing right now LOL. :)

MB, There is a 3/8" Steel plate welded onto the chute where you have described also I'm not sure if it shows up but theres a support bar welded on the bottom side as well... :blob2:

i like the engine cover it looks cool,good job!
attachment.php

I'm going to get some Mags for it next! guess i'll look at the swap meet.....

Latest posts

Back