My Brush bandit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Okay I purchased a Bandit200 and brought back from New jersey. Well as you can tell from these photo's it looked pretty rough..

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well after a couple of weeks of work Mechanical,Fabrication & Paint I'm finally finished with it.... Runs Great It will eat up a 12" Dia Pine tree from Butt to Tip no problem.... :)

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

TreeHouse Elder
Sweet, but that horoziontal angle on the discharge chute is gonna be problematic. You need to weld a re-enforcement plate over the elbow NOW. One with more of an upward angle puts a lot less stress on that area, and discharges the chips more efficiently. Of course, you will need a deflector.

I like Bandits. They rawk!!! Nice new toy to play with, eh?

Tom Dunlap

Tom Dunlap

Addicted to ArboristSite
You dressed up that chipper really nice!

When I had my Bandit I added about 2' to the infeed deck. The feed control tubing around the chute were fabricated out of galvanized fence posts and top rails. The horizontal tube was made from 2.25" tubing. The larger size made it easier to move.

This is #2400 post :p :p

Tom

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
MasterBlaster said:
but that horoziontal angle on the discharge chute is gonna be problematic. You need to weld a re-enforcement plate over the elbow NOW.

I like Bandits. They rawk!!! Nice new toy to play with, eh?

Okay I'm lost Where?

:dizzy:

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
THe discharge chute was the only thing that had good paint on it when i got it! I might paint it yet Kind of a christmas thing right now LOL. :)

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
MB, There is a 3/8" Steel plate welded onto the chute where you have described also I'm not sure if it shows up but theres a support bar welded on the bottom side as well... :blob2:

a_lopa

a_lopa

Overhead downunder
i like the engine cover it looks cool,good job!
attachment.php

Latest posts