My computer? Or is the site still messed up?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
I've tried several times since early this morning to log on... no luck till now. It would time out or say it wasn't available at this time. Anybody else having issues?

The site was hacked again last night. They couldn't get in so they did something that overloaded the servers. Darin posted something on Facebook Arboristsite page today about it.

I was wondering what the heck was going on. It's pretty sad really that folks so talented would waste it on something so useless and malicious.

I have been having issues for the passed three days, this is a drag. I been looking for info on stihl 056(possible future project) and searching the site was useless. I just thought it was bad weather on my end it has rained here for the last week, never suspected it was caused by a bored nerd with a computer(that's not a personal reference).

I was wondering what the heck was going on. It's pretty sad really that folks so talented would waste it on something so useless and malicious.

How I understood it, was they are trying to get user names and passwords. This gives them common threads to anything on the internet that uses passwords and user names. They then try to link them together and hack your account, i.e. ebay, paypal.....

I have been having issues for the passed three days, this is a drag. I been looking for info on stihl 056(possible future project) and searching the site was useless. I just thought it was bad weather on my end it has rained here for the last week, never suspected it was caused by a bored nerd with a computer(that's not a personal reference).

If it has spark, go for it. The coils are a bit expensive if SEM but good saw overall.

Funny how all this stuff could make you appreciate what you have, once you lose it.

MAYBE WE ALL DIDNT BUY ENOUGH SAWS FROM CHINA YET???? :p

Bunch of LIL Bassturds messin with this site they will get sick of it and stop....
ITs more of look what i can do im a big 4ft tall hacker from asia
i knocked the site down! yippy do...:mad2:

Bunch of lamerz really why dont they try and do some worth while like a few
swiss accounts pehaps and then give The proceeds to the poor or to the sick kids hospital?
TO YOU HACKERZ OUT THERE U KNOW WHY??
CAUSE YOU CANT THATS WHYlol

THe best so called hackerz in the world work for Bankz governmentz international security NASA,, ARMY..ect ect,,

ha so ya HACKERZ go back to school you bunch of script kiddies u got along way to go yet...

And leave this site alone its lame what your doing..

AND FURTHER MORE I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT IS STAMPED CHINA,,,
Or at least what i can tell that is from China lol

Japan however i like that stuff im heavy into to vintage hondas cycles cant help myself :p

Last edited:
Sometimes after a site is hacked your puter remembers the hacked DNS that is cached.
resulting in an error until your puter sorts it out.

have a prob,flush the DNS cache.

start/run/cmd/,,type in ,ipconfig/flushdns,hit enter.

Or use a browser like FIREFOX

it will not remember or you can set it to clear all cookies after every browsing session..
you can surf the web in cloaked or invisble no tracking..

I thought it was computer, I have this forum bookmarked and one time I clicked the bookmark I got a page that showed a screen saying this site has been hacked or something along them lines. If I remember correctly it said it was hacked by some Red or Mr. Red can't remember exactly and believe it had Bangladesh on the screen. I thought it was my computer so I redone it and I guess it wasn't my computer afterall. I am active on and belong to many metal detecting forums as well and they have been hacked as well, really burns me when someone does such a thing to good places and good people.

Latest posts

Back