My fireplace I built

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a fireplace, looks about the size of Ben Cartwright's out at the Ponderosa, and more energy efficient. Great job!

Nice. It looks better than the fireplace at the Breakers in Rhode Island. Vanderbilt's summer cottage.

Beautiful piece of work for sure. Did you design it to work solely with a woodstove or does it also function as a stand alone fireplace? I can't really see a smoke shelf opening but maybe it's just the angle of the Pic. Either way, I'd sure be happy to have it in my living room. Great job.

Maplemeister: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am humbled by all your kind comments, thanks. It is made for a wood stove, however I have thought about replacing the wood stove with one of those woodstove/fireplace inserts with a blower in it, since the Catalytic Converter is toast. The stove needs about $ 500 worth of parts. :mad:

Here are a couple more pics of the wood burning on the mantel. The lady did the wood burning and then used colored pencils to color it in, it's real detailed.

Thunder

Man do I appreciate your hard work. That thing is awesome. I wont go into detail but I disassembled this one and rebuilt it in my house after I remodeled. Yours blows mine away. Great job.:bowdown:
attachment.php
attachment.php

WOW, very nice. cant imagine how long that took. well worth the effort though, dont even know really what to say. fantastic, wonderfull, amazing.:cheers:

Back