my first post, glad to be here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the boards. Nice looking woodpile. Give us some info, what kind of saw(s), kind of stove, favorite wood to burn, kind of splitter...etc.... We need to make sure you are worthy:bowdown: lol

Jeff

Welcome New Member

Welcome aboard to our web site. It certainly looks like you qualify as someone who like us cuts his own wood.

Just stay tuned and you will be able to gather up more info as time goes on.

Nosmo

202702d1318534202-imag1006-jpg

My first post... Glad to be here. Thanks for all the information I have already collected! Here is a picture of my wood pile, getting ready for old man winter here in Minnesota!
Welcome to AS. At this juncture, may I remind you of the new AS member rule mandating that new members forfeit their skid steers to the nearest shipping agents capable of shipping to New Zealand?
It's a small formality I'm sure you won't mind complying with.

Sincerely,
Kiwibro.

Nice pile... And skidsteer "as Kiwi pointed out... Welcome aboard... Newbie Rep sent...
:big_smile:

That looks like a Central Classic OWB in the back ground. Very nice combination. Now we need to know about the saw(s)...More newbie rep sent. :tongue2:

Welcome! You are, I assume, a Vikings fan? If not - GET OUT!! No really, glad to have you aboard.

As was pointed out earlier, we need to know what color of saw you have first. You life may be on the line here.

Ok guys, here is what i got.

2- ms460 stihls
1- ms290 stihl
1- cs5250 cub cadet p.o.s.........

My boiler is a central boiler as someone already pointed out. Model 6048 to be exact.

I hope we can all agree that stihl's are the correct color, or else i will be having some issues! haha

I dont know if any body mentioned this yet but every new member entrance fees is a cord of wood to each member. And please for God's sake, dont ask what we mean by a 'cord'. :msp_angry:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site. Many good people here, although some trolls. Lots of info on here and I have learned much from people on this site, however as kiwi has stated all newbies must do a time share with the skid steer. Don't worry you will get it back in ten to twenty years:biggrin:

Now is Stihl the right colored saw, well that depends on whether you enjoy working on them all the time or actually cutting!:msp_w00t: Lol no I won't hold it against you, as you said, you are a newbie so have time to learn still! All joking aside welcome aboard and let me know when its my turn to have the skid steer.

Warning CAD (chainsaw addiction disorder) has no know cure, and of course gets progressivly worse with time. CAD is also a terminal disease usually resulting in victim dying with one hand on the saw and the other on the fiskars.

welcome to the best woodsmen site on the net no when can I get my cord of wood ha ha and that is the right color

welcome to AS. rep sent. we gonna get your rep count up to where its not embarassing. as far as saw color goes, it don't matter as long as they're mag saws. so, how much you want for that pos

Welcome to the site, lots of good info here, you'll end up getting different color saws when i joined i only had one color , now geez . Enjoy Termite

View attachment 202744

Here is one more pic of my "piles" ha. I am heating those two huge buildings with that bad boy so she likes her wood. The block building on the left is 60x108 and the other shop is 38x88. takes a lot of wood, but sure beats paying the propane man!!!!
As for all of you asking for my membership cord, it is in the mail and i am sure it will be arriving sometime soon.
The skid steer is just an old tired 863 and i am sure you guys couldn't find much use for it anyways! haha jk, love that thing!

Thanks for the great welcoming to the site!

efornshell03. With a wood pile like that you are definitely on the right forum.You also have the best 76cc saw in the class.

Latest posts

Back