My First TRUCK LOAD! pics inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score

Inside my first pickup load...

3x Homelite Super EZ's
3x Homelite Super2/XL's
1x Homelite SXLAO
1x Homelite 33cc plastic saw (rare lag bolt pull start though!)
2x Husky 41's
1x Craftsman leaf blower
1x ryobi weed eater
1x Poulan Pro 260 (plastic saw)
1x Poulan Countervibe 3400
1x John Deere 40v
1x John Deere 55v
1x Pioneer 600/650/6-10??? anyone tell of a serial number???
1x Husky 350 (runs no muffler)
1x Stihl 039 (torched)
1x Stihl 026 (needs fully adjustable carb and fuel lines)
3x Pioneer Farmsaws (several good cylinders I think...)

So you're the guy that bought these! I was going to call the guy Saturday, but his CL ad was already gone. Gongrats Man, you got a good deal and a few good projects.

So you're the guy that bought these! I was going to call the guy Saturday, but his CL ad was already gone. Gongrats Man, you got a good deal and a few good projects.

wasting your first post on me?!?!? thanks and welcome to AS. Yea there were a few more that got added to the pile from 2 stops that day but it was all 1 big load coming home...

there are lots of good bars and chains in here. Most are good, tight, and strait... "couple" of good saws too...

wasting your first post on me?!?!? thanks and welcome to AS. Yea there were a few more that got added to the pile from 2 stops that day but it was all 1 big load coming home...

there are lots of good bars and chains in here. Most are good, tight, and strait... "couple" of good saws too...

I saw there were a few others in there. I really like that 026. Been looking for more of those.
This is a dead 260 I bought last month and reconditioned. Came out pretty nice and really made me hunger for more!

View attachment 315920View attachment 315921

Latest posts

Back