first day of the bg haul with pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want a cost effective POS system the help you keep up with everything try Retail Boss. $69.00 for single user. If you are going to sell this stuff, it might be worth your while. You can download it and use it for a 30 days with no limitations. It will integrate with Quickbooks, too, but is a complete accounting package by itself. Fairly simple program but powerful. I set up the small engine shop next door with it.

I have gotten a bunch of PMs and requests for details, pics, etc. I will try to keep up as best I can :)...

As soon as I get set up as a site sponsor I will start listing stuff, don't want to step on any toes....
Dave

Good going. A lot of folks strike gold, start a thread about their find, and then think that it's OK to sell parts behind the scenes.

A former sponsor here would've reported you as soon as he read the first few sentences of the opening post :msp_ohmy:......seriously.

AWESOME!! Best score on Arborist Site I have seen so far!!

I'm pretty giddy :)
Oh and ya ain't seen nothing yet!!!

Got my forum dues all paid up and hopefully by the end of the week I'll actually start listing a few things with real pics, prices, shipping info and all that jazz. Be patient kind souls and a million thanks for the thoughts and advice in the forums and PMs.

DaveView attachment 307738View attachment 307740

I'm pretty giddy :)
Oh and ya ain't seen nothing yet!!!

Got my forum dues all paid up and hopefully by the end of the week I'll actually start listing a few things with real pics, prices, shipping info and all that jazz. Be patient kind souls and a million thanks for the thoughts and advice in the forums and PMs.

DaveView attachment 307738View attachment 307740

Watching !! :msp_w00t:

Some very cool paper I'm kind of a paper junkie but nothing in my wheelhouse there.As the chainsaw/L&G hobby grows that stuff will get dear.There are some great Buy it Now prices in his listings.Dealer display stuff is pretty rare.I don't even like Wheelhorse and i thought about some of those pieces.

Bought and paid for. Thanks. I have two of them and dealers look at me funny when I ask about an FS80 that old. But they both run like a champ.

Back