My Friends...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're doing poems now? Cool. . . AHEM!

Alas poor Gary, he has found the abrupt edge,

amidst a great vacuum of "which oil" threads.

Will he pass by, these gates of AS,

neither a "which bar" thread, will he ever address?

We all wish him well, a handshake held out,

a pat on his back, to leave him no doubt.

That he is the bestest, the King of the oil,

Oh, before you leave Gary. . . Is it Klotz or is it Amsoil?

Good one :clap:

You're gettin rep for that one. You're a poet and you know it.
Gypo

Good Luck Gary! I've only been around here for a short time, but you're one of the few that has made me laugh, settin the sallies straight.

I haven't thought about Robert Service in a long time. I once saw the man's house up in Dawson City. Its amazing what can happen on this site. The twists and turns a thread can make. Good Stuff.

That is great!
Got to spread the rep around around.:bang:

Well this really sucks. I hope everthing works out okay for you Gary. I like folks that tell it like it is...guys that don't worry about whether or not somebodys ass is chapped when they're done. That pretty much sums you up - everybody always knows how you feel about something. I'm always interested in reading about the guys that like to hotrod their saws - it's amazing how much time they spend and how much attention to detail they have - it's obvious they love saws. But I can really USE the advice from you guys that work your saws for a living without totin a stopwatch with you and without always telling a guy that he needs something bigger or needs something faster or needs to spend more money. Yessiree...this will be a big loss. Good luck to you

I have to step away from saws and other stuff permanently.

I'm not going to go in to detail here... but some of my closer friends I have made on this forum, know what's up. I have some phone numbers of some cats that I believe are some of the best timber fallers, and saw dogs on the planet. I have a few more to get...

I am not leaving... just getting away for a bit... I will be liquidating my saw collection... I have already sold many saws locally, but will be saving some of my big ones to part with on this forum.

I don't need thoughts and prayers... prayers won't do a heathen any good no how... :)

I'll check back in from time to time. A man has to check his priorities in life once in awhile. Mine have changed... drastically.

See you all soon...

Gary

Sounds like a major lifestyle change.

Sorry to hear that you have to give up something you love. You have a wealth of knowledge to share (Especially about mixing fuel) so keep in touch

Last edited:
Let me guess the old bull jabbed the youg bull with it's horns, right?
Nope. Here's the story:

An old bull and a young bull were standing on a hill looking down on a heard of cows. The young bull turns to the old bull and says "Hey, why don't we run down there and #### one of them cows?" The old bull says to the young bull "Why don't we walk down and #### em all."

Gary's an old bull. :greenchainsaw:

Nope. Here's the story:

An old bull and a young bull were standing on a hill looking down on a heard of cows. The young bull turns to the old bull and says "Hey, why don't we run down there and #### one of them cows?" The old bull says to the young bull "Why don't we walk down and #### em all."

Gary's an old bull. :greenchainsaw:
I had a guy tell me that as a joke, and he busted out laughin but I never undetstood what he found so funny.

Gary is a old bull, with lots of knowledge. One of the ones somebody can always learn something from.

Thats just my opinion. Im sure in between all the oil threads, and being a "peckerhead", he has helped out a few people

I had a guy tell me that as a joke, and he busted out laughin but I never undetstood what he found so funny.

Gary is a old bull, with lots of knowledge. One of the ones somebody can always learn something from.

Thats just my opinion. Im sure in between all the oil threads, and being a "peckerhead", he has helped out a few people
OK, I'll help you out. The young bull wanted to run down there and #### one of those cows.

The old bull said "Why don't we walk down there and #### em all." meaning that if you walked down there you would have the strength to hit a bunch of them cows.

Now if you still don't get it, I'd say you're probably pretty young and have yet to experience some of the more fun aspects of being in the middle of a women sandwich.

Ahh, good times. :hmm3grin2orange:

LOL, BuddhaKat, I get it, but he says it as a joke. And I just didnt find it as funny as he did. He was red in the face laughing.
Oh well. A good life lesson. :) Or motto to live by

Back