My Friends...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats everyone's goal, 056 posted his opinion and you want to argue about it to "protect" Gary. If you want to "protect" him then let it go and not mud up the thread with all the BS.

:cheers:

Wow 056, I'm not going to bad mouth you, But you keep putting up a wall to block people from liking you. I don't think you're a bad young man, I do think you are trying to uphold an image that most people steer away from. Now talking to you as a wannabe friend, Please let down the wall and invite people to enjoy your company, Instead of them shying away from you. Being nice and friendly can be a very rewarding experience. Just give it a try and see if you like it. And yeah this post sounds gay, But i'm just trying to reach you a different way other than speaking harshly to you.

This message is hidden because 056 kid is on your ignore list.

There, that should be better. Congrats kid, you're the first person added to my personal banned list.

Gary, hope to continue to see you around, and that whatever you have going on works out well for ya.

Wow 056, I'm not going to bad mouth you, But you keep putting up a wall to block people from liking you. I don't think you're a bad young man, I do think you are trying to uphold an image that most people steer away from. Now talking to you as a wannabe friend, Please let down the wall and invite people to enjoy your company, Instead of them shying away from you. Being nice and friendly can be a very rewarding experience. Just give it a try and see if you like it. And yeah this post sounds gay, But i'm just trying to reach you a different way other than speaking harshly to you.
Well said.

attachment.php

Hmmmm. . . I feel another poem coming on.

Nearly High-Noon, in a Pacific NW town,

Gary and The Kid are fixing to throw down.

Let me paint a picture of this battle at AS,

the old veteran, while patient, his buttons are now pressed.

The Kid stumbles out, from the Inn down the street,

two bongs on his hips, and spurs on his feet.

Old Gary moves out, he's been here before,

this ain't his first Rodeo, he knows what's in-store.

The youngster's all cocky, he shouts down the way,

"Come get some old man, today's your last day!"

They slowly move closer, their muscles are all tensed,

soon one will be slain, and the tension dispensed.

The Old Gunfighter unwearied by the Kid's taunting shouts,

his focus steadfast, to him there's no doubt.

They meet face-to-face, 10 feet between each foe,

eye's fixed together, they're ready to go.

The Kid draws his first, he's fast for his age,

but his aim is not on, and he's bet his last wage.

Yes Gary was slower, but his aim was dead-on,

The Kid now lay slain, no more hits from his bong!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Look you ignorant little POS... don't nother posting in this thread. Your constant babblings and "acting" like a drunk little redneck are unwanted anywhere on this board.

Not once has anyone EVER kissed my ass on this board. I have a lot of friends here. Alot of cats that I respect... You of which do not fit in to that catagory.

I do not get technical in many threads at all. Plus, I really don't need to justify my experience with the likes of you... Tools like you will dole out useless and dangerous information to newbs that will get someone killed. You're pissed because I wouldn't buy you a dual port cover for your frickin' saw... I have other fish to fry right now. Don't even use a saw much anymore. I have explained to you that I haven't been to my saw shop for some time... yet you still hound me.

Get a life... you're nothin' but a 2 bit wannabe, that couldn't hang out here if you tried. Thanks for cloggin' up a decent thread for my friends with all of your useless drivel.

Gary
Don't hold back Gary. Tell us what you really think. :agree2::agree2: :ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Nice one metals.
I dont know Gary, so I will not call him a friend. But I do respect, and envy the ones with experience out in the woods. Always nice to learn something from elders(I am not calling yall old). A lot of self learned knowledge has never been written in a book.

And well said Gary.

Absolutely outstanding poem 406. Hit the nail right on the head.

The kid suffers from premature emasculation.

Look you ignorant little POS... don't nother posting in this thread. Your constant babblings and "acting" like a drunk little redneck are unwanted anywhere on this board.

Not once has anyone EVER kissed my ass on this board. I have a lot of friends here. Alot of cats that I respect... You of which do not fit in to that catagory.

I do not get technical in many threads at all. Plus, I really don't need to justify my experience with the likes of you... Tools like you will dole out useless and dangerous information to newbs that will get someone killed. You're pissed because I wouldn't buy you a dual port cover for your frickin' saw... I have other fish to fry right now. Don't even use a saw much anymore. I have explained to you that I haven't been to my saw shop for some time... yet you still hound me.

Get a life... you're nothin' but a 2 bit wannabe, that couldn't hang out here if you tried. Thanks for cloggin' up a decent thread for my friends with all of your useless drivel.

Gary

Hi Gary!!!

Back