My jaw hit the floor at Home Depot today....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedogs28

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
today at home depot, while my wife was looking at god knows what... i wandered over the the chainsaw isle.. after i looked at the usual suspects, a (good looking) women walked up to the chainsaws. she walks right up to the Echo's picks one up and starts to smile and says honey were getting this one. THEN... here boyfriend walks up, points to a Homelite and says "we should get this one, its only $99" she responds with, "im not buying that cheap plastic piece of crap, i want some torque!" her boyfriend really flex's his vagina and says "we should really get this one, its only $99 and its a homelite, they are the best". i was embarrassed for men everywhere... :bang:

When i found out she liked GM products i knew she was a keeper and wouldnt be high maintence and could circle problems!

Metrosexuals and emasculated "males" are everywhere.

Once, I was explaining something to my wife and she just couldn't get it. After a half dozen times, I gave up and drew her a picture, then hung it on the fridge. :hmm3grin2orange: She also once asked me what I'd do if she wouldn't give me any pie. I simply replied "It's not like you've got a monopoly".

Once, I was explaining something to my wife and she just couldn't get it. After a half dozen times, I gave up and drew her a picture, then hung it on the fridge. :hmm3grin2orange: She also once asked me what I'd do if she wouldn't give me any pie. I simply replied "It's not like you've got a monopoly".

How was the sofa that night..... :D

When my wife threatens no more pie or fried chicken.......I tell her there will not be any sex until I get my dinner:msp_unsure:

I usually apologize when iget back from McDonalds.......

She also once asked me what I'd do if she wouldn't give me any pie. I simply replied "It's not like you've got a monopoly".

Now that's funny.:clap: I bet though that if I tried that one with my wife, i'd get a "I may not be the only game in town, but try one of my competitors and see what happens" in return. I do have a pretty comfortable couch though.

How was the sofa that night..... :D

Don't know, I slept in bed. :D The few times in 13 years that I have slept on the couch, it's been because I was too agitated to share space with her.

When my wife threatens no more pie or fried chicken.......I tell her there will not be any sex until I get my dinner:msp_unsure:

I usually apologize when iget back from McDonalds.......

You're doing it...well, several things...wrong. :msp_wink: Mcdonalds.....bleh

Now that's funny.:clap: I bet though that if I tried that one with my wife, i'd get a "I may not be the only game in town, but try one of my competitors and see what happens" in return. I do have a pretty comfortable couch though.

Folks seem to have forgotten that there are certain obligations that come with marriage. If one half is unwilling to fulfill those obligations, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the second party goes elsewhere.

Maybe the guy was in the early stages of Alzheimer's. he probably thought it was 1975, Homelite was the best, and $99.00 would buy you a nice Super 2.:msp_rolleyes:

I have one of those $99.00 wannabe Homelites in my garage, it was thrown in with some B&S engines I bought. The toy Poulan XXV I had as a child is a better saw.

she knows more

Its great when you have a "guy" that thinks he knows but probably never touched a tool other than his own ever!!!
Hope she bought the EHCO!!!!!!

You should have leaned over and said hun it'll take more than a chainsaw to make a man out of him.

Buy the Echo, Honey...

Nice to see an actual funny post here from time to time...hehe....

Back