My latest carving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys amaze me! I went to swap meet type thing deal last weekend, There was a guy that was craving things (bears, roosters, eagles) I spent most of time watching him! I can't believe what can be done with a chainsaw.
Great work sir, I'd love to see more of your art.

The Bear Man is extra good!!!! Thanks for the link, and the compliment...

Jon is a good showman, too. I've watched him take a log (maybe 14" diameter by 24 long?) and turn it into a coon looking out of a stump in about 30 minutes, while keeping up a fun patter to the crowd.

Yeah, he's extra good, but I'd say you're in his league.

Thanks everyone. I have been down with a few broken ribs and I can hardly hold a saw up right now. Probably won't see much new from me for a while, Dam it!!!!!:rant:

Sorry to hear that - what the h**L happened?

I was in a accident in my truck last November that I ended up with some pinched nerves in my back that make my left leg turn into a noodle sometimes, and I was walking thru my house and just colapsed on a coffee table( one I made) and hit my chest on the edge..SNAP! Oh man it hurts bad. I went to the hospital and my lung is ok so I just have to give it time. I just cancelled a carving comp that I have been competing in for years. Guess I'll just watch them this year.

I was in a accident in my truck last November that I ended up with some pinched nerves in my back that make my left leg turn into a noodle sometimes, and I was walking thru my house and just colapsed on a coffee table( one I made) and hit my chest on the edge..SNAP! Oh man it hurts bad. I went to the hospital and my lung is ok so I just have to give it time. I just cancelled a carving comp that I have been competing in for years. Guess I'll just watch them this year.

Tough one. I broke a rib sled riding a few years ago and I know what you're going through.

Back