My latest Poulan a NOS 3750 !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl-Pioneer

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just received this saw today. This is a new never used 3750. She is sweet!! I think she will stay precious for a while if not forever, as I have a couple PP380's to run.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Where did you happen to come by that? What a great find! I would love to find such a great saw!

Would you be willing to sell the clutch cover? :hmm3grin2orange: It's a very nice saw, I would love to have one maybe not quite so nice because I'd like to run it some. That one I'm sure I wouldn't.

One just sold on Feebay this may be it??????? IIRC seller had it @ $450 BIN OBO he took BO.
Shep

This is the one. I made a decent offer I felt and figured it would get denied but he took it. I probably have in it what a new MS250 with a 6pack of oil would run you. But I would much rather have this saw!!

Good score! I remember drooling over those brand new when I was in high school. Wish Husqvarna would let Poulan make some bigger saws now and again, it's not like they're going to cut into XP sales or anything. I would much rather have that 3750 than any non-pro Stihl or Husky. Come out with an updated version of that saw with an adjustable oiler for less than $400.00 and I would be very happy to buy one.

Good score! I remember drooling over those brand new when I was in high school. Wish Husqvarna would let Poulan make some bigger saws now and again, it's not like they're going to cut into XP sales or anything. I would much rather have that 3750 than any non-pro Stihl or Husky. Come out with an updated version of that saw with an adjustable oiler for less than $400.00 and I would be very happy to buy one.

They always have had a adjustable oiler on them.

Under $400 today? Good luck with that, might as well wish for a 70cc version while your dreaming.

great score, i was lucky enough to get the last poulan pro 330 at clearance price from my local TSC a few years back, has only been run, but never cut with..............i also have an NOS cub cadet 5220 that has never had fuel or oil put in, both may be going up for sale in the near future......................:)

Very nice! (If you don't fire it)---I would at least pour some 2 stroke oil into the crankcase and fog the cylinder. Hopefully the crank bearings are not rusty.

Modified Mark, I don't think it would be that difficult for them to pull off. The Poulan Pro 5020 can be found for $200.00 all day. Would it take that much effort to create a 60cc saw with adjustable oiler? Or, would it be more a case of them deciding to extract a much higher price from customers for more cc's?

Modified Mark, I don't think it would be that difficult for them to pull off. The Poulan Pro 5020 can be found for $200.00 all day. Would it take that much effort to create a 60cc saw with adjustable oiler? Or, would it be more a case of them deciding to extract a much higher price from customers for more cc's?

Sure they could do a clamshell 60cc saw for $400 easy and could make the oiler adjustable as well.

The question is do they want to and why would they? You think they want to take sales away from there 455 and 460 ranchers?

That type of saw is completely irrelevant to the saw in this thread anyway. This saw is a pro constructed saw in every sense of the description and is more compared to a MS 360 or a 357XP.

Ok, I didn't know that the 3750 was a pro type saw. Which makes it even more desirable! I think the Rancher is way overpriced for what it is. If Poulan was still an independent company I think they could make a better big cube homeowner saw at a lower price.

Latest posts

Back