My little wood shed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is the latest pics of my little wood shed.
attachment.php

As you can see here I have the rest of my trusses up and the south facing roof has the purlins on.
attachment.php

The coloerd boards were off a deck that some one had taken apart , I got those free but ran out of useable lengths for the prulins. Still have some left for bracing and such.
attachment.php

The two darker boards are deck boards used to aline the bottom of the trusses . The boards you see going at a 45 degree angle Are also deck boards for stabilizing the end truss. I also used the deck boards for the front fascia.
attachment.php

Remember the green ladder is a 8' ladder the orange ladder is a 12' ladder. I was only going for 8' walls but the wood decided to regrow in the ground and now I have 10' walls.
attachment.php

This is the remaining wood for this project . the 2X4s and 2X12s I had to buy as I havn't run across any more free wood. The 2X6s were free from a buddy of mine.

If I can get some dry weather I should be able to finish up the wood work and then I can get the steel ordered.It dosn't show in the pics but the ground is underwater really squishy back there and the mosquito's are big enough to carry my kids away.

Beefie

Must be some good dirt in order for those post to grow...:)

It looks real good. Takes time to get there as most of my projects do too.

What are ya gonna put in the space and are ya blocking any of it in for a workshop or anything?

Keep it up,
Ted

Thanks for the kind words Guys. It has been a slow project but I think that I am doing it right and building it the way I think it should be done.

The building will be left open, I will be stacking wood on the north and south walls with a driving lane down the center for working on wood when the weather would normaly say no.

Beefie

Latest posts

Back