My Logging Pics March Selective Cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics of the seclect cut we were doing in March , anyone here familiar with the " Brown Brontosaurus " this is what it looks like after the mow a lot after you harvest the timber .. NO slash layin around.. We usually have brown come in on most of our jobs to do this so it looks very clean

Last edited:
heres a couple more shots of skidder on top of the cliff grabbin hitches above the sandpit in Auburn..Kinda hairy as the sand was falling the whole time we were up there near the edge

well here I'am thats me in the top pic and one of the guys I work with Mark on the bottom he usually runs skidder most of the time, but I can talk him into lettin me in there a few times a week..otherwise I'm always felling

Last edited:
Well thats all I have right now that I developed last night .. I have another roll to do this week so stay tuned for more R.C.S. Land Clearing and R&K Forestry Pics in the near future.. Hope you like them guys

Sincerly Rob

Sorry some of the pics are blurry I'm not the best when it comes to editing them.. so if anyone can fix them that would be great , I would appreciate it. Thanks

Thanks Ryan , the toe is alot better I'm supposed to go back into the woods this week tomorrow more than likely.. Cant wait I miss logging..cant stay away long you know

Yup, its push, push in the bush. I have to spend a good portion of tomorrow morning on my dozer pushing new skid roads. I wish we'd get some rain as there is a lot of pollen in the air.

hey Ryan ,

Whats up you should empty your PM box so we can chat.. You get any new pics yet or what lwets see some of that down south logging in action..

Rob

Rob, my PM box IS empty!!! The d@mn thing just won't work for some reason:angry: Its been like that for a couple of months now and I've tried to get John or Darin to reset it or fix it or something but they have yet to do so:(

Latest posts

Back