My new 1997 Ram 2500HD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4ce15a5ab69c3794dd26c671baa4986d.jpg

No wood grain . I'm not a big fan of the center console. I'd rather the bench blowjob front seat .
The other thing that I really liked was the factory upfitter switches . And the 4 extra wires through the firewall for easy wiring without fishing wires through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will stick to these when i pull heavy loads i had a 6.0 and it was nothing but problems i had a old mechanical cummins and it got wrecked it used oil though
i can pull what i want with this set up. nice dodge truck btw you dont see many nice trucks my way.
359susd024.jpg

very nice truck . I have an 07 5.9 love the truck never a real problem with it but then again I have no performance upgrades either I never have had a problem towing anything I put behind it. Only thing other than regular maintenance was the oil pan . Rotted away but in all reality its a problem with other makes too. No rust anywhere else on the truck

You might take at look at Diesel Truck Resource aka DTR web site its more info than you can ever read, been on there for 10 years.
BBB

Been on DTR for years good info over there on these trucks.

Back