my new avatar vote

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I volunteer? I dig aliens.
16996.jpg

Hey Butch did you like my Olsen Twins I posted at the beginning of the thread ad that to your signature PLEASE. I double dog dare you

Lets all rebell and post offensive material and all get kicked out. What would the site be then hmmm. We are who we are. Maybe I better get to bed I may be getting us in trouble.

Let's all extend some forgiveness, be gentlemenly and commit to a tasteful standard of respectable smut.

The world looks in on us. We represent tree care. As a performance information team working together for the betterment of our industry, we call each other on our behavior. It just means we're family.

(but we know how to put a lotta FUN in DysFUNctional.)

Sorry, Big Steam Engine with the Pep Cock John,

Can't afford that. It's YOU, and the rest here that TEACH us lesser climbers on the Arborsite how to. Efficiency, tricks, SAFETY. Yes, SAFETY -- from you.

Can't afford to lose valuable, precious info for all those beginner lurkers who hunger for information not offered where they work or study.

That's CRAZY TALK!

-Chucky
Patrollin' Bowline TREE SERVICE

Originally posted by Guy Meilleur
BJ I'm bothered more by your sig than anything else. ...we'll just sit back and wait for you to grow up on that one. Or get lucky more often; good luck to you on both scores.

...But to crow about dissing standards is the sound of a man who won't act like one. ...
Ditto. You can take the "Big" out of your attitude. I'll "stay tuned" for an improvement.

I learned one thing working with Jon off and on for the past couple of years...

DON'T argue with him....

He's got a mind of his own... (don't we all) And we have differences of opinion... plenty... That however is different than arguing.....

I remember reading a book by Bruce Lee years ago... In the intro Bruce said something like he was now having to go back and remember all the things he had long ago forgotten in order to write a book... Bruce was operating at a different level. Or another example would be achess master... he can try yo explain to you all day long why he does what he does, but unless you are a master yourself you can never quite understand...

Unfortunately It's hard to explain it here... it's something you have to see for yourself... PAt, Roachy and me have seen and understand... Jack and Rich maybe, but I doubt it.... Everyone else will just have to take my word for it.... OR not!

BJ, does this mean I can't use the boom on my bucket truck to load logs into the 1-ton? ;)

He learned it all from tree-u.com... where experts go to learn.

j/k Daniel.;)

Daniel, did you see the posts BJ deleted? The attachments?

No... or maybe... saw an avatar montage of some panties shots... that's all...

MM,
I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk about BJ doing this or that etc... I just can't help it... and with life in general I Am not easily impressed...

I've known some cocky climbers over the years... probably was one myself in the early 90's. I've always thought BJ had a great humility on the job... and his one liners will keep me smilin' for weeks sometimes...

His online persona is somewhat different... guess he thinks its funny to watch you guys doing flips...

Maybe get that video thing hooked up at treeu Mike.... but I've been swamped with work and family both here and in Florida..

Dan is right I do like to "read" people go through hoops. It's just fun. I am saying I don't follow ansi to a T. It is a bit out dated and not completely up with the times. Why can't we get a metric conversion? I won't admit that I personally aren't safe. To say that I would be a complete idiot. I hate climbing trees but ???? I don't want to die. I'd like to retire to breed and train horses someday. We are all great in our own way. We have our nicthes. I' m a great lover, not climber.

I do follow it in general.
I follow it in general. ANSI gives leeway in instances where if the boss deems something more safe than the 'ANSI-to a -T' way, then he can make the judgement.

I think any good climber in the moments of those types of decisions, should assume the role of boss of his own safety.

Latest posts

Back