my new avatar vote

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big John,-Er... You know that all (except maybe the screamer) are not what Darin wants on here. Why are you posting them?:confused:

You have a reputation as a great climber. Why seek a reputation for something negative?:angel:

You should have quit with the first one. :rolleyes:

days off from what??? not enough days off. I need a vacation bad. I feel bad asking for one.

Its bothered that no one asked for to change my avatar before they just go behind your back and then its removed. No one sends a curtious email explaining. I guess this is just me being rebelious. You don't see there being a problem over at howardstern.com about those sort of avatars.

Do you mean comma cozi thread ? I think my girlfriend would pay Darin or who ever to kick me out.

I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees
got bigger as they got closer. Then it hit me.

thanks che

now thats funny...........:D

Well the cut avatar will have to wait for Darins approval. I am not aloud to have one right now. Rborist I'm not sure about that one looks like the dude from little house on the prarie. Thanks anyway I'll keep it in mind.

But I really like the jiggle one.

Well, but ain't this arbosite a BIG pep valve for BIG steam engine!

She's gonna blow!
-Popeye

-Chucky
Chop, Flop & Drop TREE SERVICE

Latest posts

Back