my new avatar vote

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO....????!???!?!?!?!?

Gentlemen, this is the worst derail I've ever endured. GIVE IT A REST.

Nobody ever acknowledged my shot at having an avatar (Not meaning to steal your thunder, Big John).

I humored myself a good deal with this one. Is this avatar in good taste in that she was the source of a teenage boner, or two? Sha-WING!

17138.jpg

Anyone who says that BJ is a humble climber is full of ???? and a few other things. I have talked with him on AOL and he is very cocky. Some of the things he takes pride in saying when I asked him about various safety concerns is, "It is possible to get on that level of climbing," "I wasnt using a lanyard and I was so far out on the limb that I would nearly hit the ground."

As much as I have restrained from saying it, here is my opinion of the whole BJ is a super hero. Anyone who say that he is modest is a liar. Anyone who raves about his abilities, and that he is justified because he is on that "level of climbing" isnt worth his weight in deadwood. In general, my opinion of BJ is similar to Trees Company, both full of hot air and bull????. Then you have the prophet, Murphy. Either he was such a piss poor climber that he is amazed by BJ's eithics and abilities, or he is as dillusional as BJ. The opinion that I have of BJ carries over to anyone who is a prophet of his, namely Murphy. So arrogant and cocky that they cant help but talking about themselves and the "level of climbing" that they are on.

I have some videos if anyone wants me to email them to you. From what I saw on the videos I was unimpressed. Sure he was fast, but he was doing a horible job, IMO he was swingin his handsaw like he was fighting off bees, no way he was doing anything benifitial.

BJ is so caught up in himself that he cant see how he really sounds. Furthermore, why wasnt this thread deleted, and BJ punished for what he posted? He clearly and willfully broke the forum rules by posting P.ORN! Rocky got the boot for amongst other things, improper word usage, personally, I think anyone would find BJs actions as bad or worse as Rocky's, and BJ did it knowing that it would cause a response. He specifically called out Darin, and yet he is unpunished and this thread is still here. What gives moderators?

Originally posted by Lumberjack
Anyone who says that BJ is a humble climber is full of ???? and a few other things. I have talked with him on AOL and he is very cocky. Some of the things he takes pride in saying when I asked him about various safety concerns is, "It is possible to get on that level of climbing," "I wasnt using a lanyard and I was so far out on the limb that I would nearly hit the ground."

As much as I have restrained from saying it, here is my opinion of the whole BJ is a super hero. Anyone who say that he is modest is a liar. Anyone who raves about his abilities, and that he is justified because he is on that "level of climbing" isnt worth his weight in deadwood. In general, my opinion of BJ is similar to Trees Company, both full of hot air and bull????. Then you have the prophet, Murphy. Either he was such a piss poor climber that he is amazed by BJ's eithics and abilities, or he is as dillusional as BJ. The opinion that I have of BJ carries over to anyone who is a prophet of his, namely Murphy. So arrogant and cocky that they cant help but talking about themselves and the "level of climbing" that they are on.

I have some videos if anyone wants me to email them to you. From what I saw on the videos I was unimpressed. Sure he was fast, but he was doing a horible job, IMO he was swingin his handsaw like he was fighting off bees, no way he was doing anything benifitial.

BJ is so caught up in himself that he cant see how he really sounds. Furthermore, why wasnt this thread deleted, and BJ punished for what he posted? He clearly and willfully broke the forum rules by posting P.ORN! Rocky got the boot for amongst other things, improper word usage, personally, I think anyone would find BJs actions as bad or worse as Rocky's, and BJ did it knowing that it would cause a response. He specifically called out Darin, and yet he is unpunished and this thread is still here. What gives moderators?

Nice to see someone besides me isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Originally posted by Mike Maas
Carl, nice rant, do me next!

Wasnt really a rant, but an informative post, offering a solution to the authors problem. We use to have alot more of that when I first got here. Now it has turned into personal attacks, and telling newbies to "use the search function."

Edit: In referance to Mikes thread, not my post here.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lumberjack

Outstanding post, Carl. Where ya been? You don't call... you don't write...
aaf_cry.gif

I was just trying to add some comic relief
17138.jpg
[/IMG]

It's Pat Benatar, remember? the babe-alicious hottie rocker girl of the 80's.

It was a joke, a Pat Benatar avatar,

:p Huk huk nyuk, woo hoo hee hee Har har :laugh:

17183.jpg

How bout a 'Stumper's Bar' avatar.

:laugh: whoa ho ho ho , har har hee, hee stop already ha ha ha , I'm killin me Hee hee , ha.

Hey Ayatolla of Rock n' Rolla, can you locate me an electric guitar avatar.....???? haw haw, heee hee hee Ok, aren't we having a good time now? A little lighter in the room now....?

Originally posted by TreeCo
Say what you want but I still think BJ is a great climber and it's not because Murph says so. Sure he's got his problems.....but who doesn't?

Dan Nelson

And that is your right.

However, from what I have seen he is not.

While BJ was out of line with his avatar, my views of his personality are quite the opposite of Carl's. I met him several times over the last few years at the Tree Climbers Jamboree and most recently at the TCI show here in Pittsburgh. He was cool and informative on everything we chatted about. He displayed nothing that would resemble arrogance to me.

Last edited:
Be that as it may...

the problem with AS is that 75% of the people are only 25% as good as they think and say they are anyways.

At least I'm honest.

Erik, Are you only 25% as honest as you claim 75% of the time?

Razz.........:p

Even when we're honest we don't necessarily share all our mistakes. I didn't tell you about the one I made back in '84...........

Ain't gonna neither.:D

Latest posts

Back