My new Dolmar 5100 arrived today..w/pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the saw. Nice looking set up and scenery. Kudos to Big O's Small Engine for stepping up to the plate and helping a brother out. And who says that Dolmar Marketing & Customer Service is nonexistent:clap:

Last edited:
What do you mean???:rock:

rhino003.jpg

Thats what I'm talking about..... Gotta keep the wheels on the ground (rocks). But thats :cool:

Romeo:

Cute kid. He definitely has the "thumbs up" winning attitude!. Its great that you support him in an "alternative" sport. I wished my parents did so now I have to make up for lost time!.

Romeo:

Cute kid. He definitely has the "thumbs up" winning attitude!. Its great that you support him in an "alternative" sport. I wished my parents did so now I have to make up for lost time!.

My folks didn't support us with bikes either. Which meant me and my brothers still turned up dirtbikes somehow, we just didn't have breaks, tires, or helmets, or boots, or gloves, or goggles, or any other of the "fancy" stuff.

He has moved up to a Cobra 50cc now, that bike has been passed down to little brother.

I like to race my "firewood hauler" also. He's a little better at racing than hauling wood though.
season1st.jpg

So the boy is your fire wood hauler....does he beat you when you race...from the looks of that trophy he must be good - or - is that yours?
:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back