My new Master 2 saddle - HELP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I checked, Sherrill was selling the BII replacements for $11 a pair.

You can also tie a bridge directly to the loops to see if you like it....

love
nick

Thanks, I'll try Sherrill.

I did have my cord tied directly to the loops, but someone pointed out that it will wear out the loop material.
I did notice a small amount of abbrasion, so I got the delta links.

thanks

Thanks for the pictures. That is what I envisioned by the description. I made some more adjustments (on the saddle, straps etc) and used a split. Things are better. It's just a change from the but strap to the leg loops. Anyway thanks. I think I'll have some time this weekend to rig the set-up as shown in the pics. Looking forward to trying.

DonnyO, 2007? I'm trying really hard to get into the 1990's. None of the guys I work with are using newer techniques. I keep trying the split-tail but only recently started getting more comfortable.

DonnyO,
I just re-read your post....When I was asking about the split tail, I wasn't asking about the set-up. I was wondering if being suspended from the 2 points, instead of the single central fixed D, would create a similar, more comfortable effect.....it did/it was mo' betta.

advice

i would suggest first making sure you got the right sizeof saddle.if it is the right size try making sure that the back and leg straps are snug not so tight it cuts circulation.i really dont know much about saddles since i use an atlas back belt to climb in.it is uncomfortable as hell it has no padding.if that doesnt work try another saddle.try wesspurs website or cutters choice.bill howe

Sweet idea guys on the floating part. I was thinking about doing it for quite some time now. I will have to order the shackles from Sherrill tommorrow. I have what I think is call the master III or deluxe it is great but i get the same problem unless I use the two lower loops. But then it is still kinda a pain when you need to be to one side. Defenlty must try your ideas.
Jared

Back