My next MS170 projec - advice needed for roping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 100 metre mature gum tree growing next to and leaning directly over my house, I've tied some shoelaces together and tied them to my push lawn mower, should I tie them to the tree trunk at about 5' or is lower ok? I don't have a chainsaw so I'm using a blunt rusty chain with a handle on each end, I can pull from one side and then quickly run round and pull from the other, it might take a while but I think it will be fine.

Also, my wife is making lunch directly under the tree, should she make ham or cheese sandwiches?

Thanks for your help guys

I have a 100 metre mature gum tree growing next to and leaning directly over my house, I've tied some shoelaces together and tied them to my push lawn mower, should I tie them to the tree trunk at about 5' or is lower ok? I don't have a chainsaw so I'm using a blunt rusty chain with a handle on each end, I can pull from one side and then quickly run round and pull from the other, it might take a while but I think it will be fine.

Also, my wife is making lunch directly under the tree, should she make ham or cheese sandwiches?

Make sure you mouth it on the house side and back-cut it towards the house

That's not even close, I had a legitimate question.

it would sure be something if this guy wasn't brush ape. thinking he is or seriously retarded cause any other person wouldn't put up with your guys **** LOL i know i wouldn't if i was a newb and you guys were talking to me like this.

I know everyone is having fun with him, but what happens if he does try one of these silly "suggestions", and he ends up owning your house, truck, your saws, your wife, and maybe even Arboristsite! Don't think for a minute that it can't happen, especially in a world where you can win a judgment against McD's because you're too dumb to know what a lap full of hot coffee can do!

I know everyone is having fun with him, but what happens if he does try one of these silly "suggestions", and he ends up owning your house, truck, your saws, your wife, and maybe even Arboristsite! Don't think for a minute that it can't happen, especially in a world where you can win a judgment against McD's because you're too dumb to know what a lap full of hot coffee can do!
What do I need to do to send the wife to him? Quick! I'm running out of money.

Back