My Pictures!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics there D. Flower bed looks really great! It beats my jacked up landscape timbers driven down with mine roofbolts.

Menards, now there's something I haven't heard in a long time, not since I lived in Indiana. Place was to flat for my liken. But I brought back a nice souvenier. Brought me back a Yankee woman. You know that ole saying, "Make love not war"? That's what I'm doing. We fought you yankees with rifles and we lost. Now we're trying to breed yall out!!!!

(Insert "Dixie" here)

HickoryNick
YEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWW

attachment.php

She moved the rock ..:cheers:

Last edited:
REWARD

For information on whereabouts of lost dog. Dog is black and white and was last seen inside Ultras computer.

Dog answers to......Umm........Hey whats your dogs name.

We use JASC Paint Shop Pro 9 to do the stuff you are doing with the pics. What programs are you using 04Ultra to touch up the pics here?

Well the dogs name is "digger". He has been missing since yesterday.

The wife said that if you do find him, that she wanted him to be sitting on
TOP of the rock

P.S. cannot afford photoshop.

Oh yeah, He is a Jack Russell, (AKA Parsons Russell). I'll find a pic of both of my dogs. They look like they are Stupid sometimes.

Ultra, nevermind, I'll PM you about photoshop. I dont know If i am allowed to include a link.

Sorry, I'm done. If anyone gets it , let me know,,,,,,
I promise that I'll keep my stupid ???? to myself!

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,............snake,snake!!!

You've got a warped mind...........I like it.

04Ultra!!

04Ultra

Thanks for showing me how to goof with the pictures that I have to upload!

Everyone else, I'm glad that you tolerate my sillyness, The forum can use all of the pictures that it can get. I look for the posts that have pics, even if it is a picture of your yard/garden/saw/whatever. It is a good way to get to know each other.

Thanks to all,
Larry.

Back