My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mossberg was lightweight and punishing to shoot with the Remington 1900 FPS sabots. Black and blue from my elbow to the center of my chest when siting it in wearing a "t" shirt. Lethal to 200 yards. It will kick some venison ass.
I was only getting 1600.
But it was a 6" barrel.
Official derail.

I just read the first few post in this thread then skipped to this last page....NIGHT AND DAY. Couldn't be more off topic, well done men.

REPPED

Well if you didn't read the whole thread you missed the best part where Brad made Randy poop his pants. Lol

REPPED

as probably the newest member "cause i think all the others left ?" i don't know what this forum was like before , but its a free for all now , i can take a joke as well as dish one and i have pretty thick skin for a whole lot of ribbing , i actually joined because there seemed to be a wealth of knowledgeable pro's doing crazy mods on saw's thats just insane , and i was looking for old antique saws as well, i will admit i am joe homeowner," yeah i actually own a home on top of a mountain in south cherokee to boot " , i have cut fire wood to burn or sell most of my life and built a few motors and worked on a line crew for about 6 months , but that dose not make me a pro ,i kind of like the idea that that people can say their peace without getting a thread deleted or locked, fun and games are fine for off topic , and a little ribbing and playful humor is good till someone forgets to put their big boy pant's or consult the brush ape and gets their feelings hurt , this kinda reminds me of high school football locker room ....

as probably the newest member "cause i think all the others left ?" i don't know what this forum was like before , but its a free for all now , i can take a joke as well as dish one and i have pretty thick skin for a whole lot of ribbing , i actually joined because there seemed to be a wealth of knowledgeable pro's doing crazy mods on saw's thats just insane , and i was looking for old antique saws as well, i will admit i am joe homeowner," yeah i actually own a home on top of a mountain in south cherokee to boot " , i have cut fire wood to burn or sell most of my life and built a few motors and worked on a line crew for about 6 months , but that dose not make me a pro ,i kind of like the idea that that people can say their peace without getting a thread deleted or locked, fun and games are fine for off topic , and a little ribbing and playful humor is good till someone forgets to put their big boy pant's or consult the brush ape and gets their feelings hurt , this kinda reminds me of high school football locker room ....
Well since you just joined tuesday, how do you know about the Brush Ape?

Back