My Three point carry all project, its a Work in progress.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fill the Bucket

IPlumb you could always fill the bucket up with firewood of whatever to make the tractor a little more stable with the weight on the back end. Nice project looks useful David

That looks great.. How did it do hauling your load? I hope you didn't let your son ride back there.. Mind you my dad would have let me.. so i'll shut up now..

Hello,
It looks like you do nice work....however you ask for opinions. If it were me, I would make the sides the same width as the base and as high as the back. That will help keep stuff from rolling out. Then I would make a removeable panel for the back out of something like hog wire so the wood won't fall out the back. Make it out of some type of stiff wire, with maybe a light frame around it to save weight. These are just my opinions....might give you someting to think about !!! Good job !!!!!!

Henry and Wanda

What a cute little boy you have. Enjoy your time with him. Also, great work and carpentry skills on your project.

Latest posts

Back