• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold N.L.A 365-372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Nice firewood saw. Not all banged up, but not perfectly pretty. Has four tanks through it since it was redone.
Has new 372 oem p&c, nsk or ntn (can't remember but those are the two brands I have been using) c3 crank bearings.
I did install a set of farm tec crank seals (have them on a few and haven't had any problems) but if someone wanted oem installed and wanted to send them to me. I would pull the am and install them no problem and no charge.
The saw runs cuts oils and brakes like it should. No issues that I have found. Although I may swap out the kill switch as it is a little loose.

I put a am clutch cover on the saw and touched up the black stripe on the plastic. The original cover has a chunk missing from a thrown chain. But if someone wanted it instead of the am. I would swap it out.
How does $500+ actual shipping sound. Pho. IMG_20160913_103923468.jpg
IMG_20160913_103937782.jpg
IMG_20160928_162727960_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160928_162653527.jpg
IMG_20160928_162737533_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160928_162956787.jpg
IMG_20160928_162252715.jpg
IMG_20160928_162307344.jpg

Weekend bump and update. I may have a oem clutch cover with the outside spike available soon.

Steven

Have a few wide cluch covers on order from spike60. When they come in I will have a few oem side covers to choose from. If anyone wants a different one on the saw.

Steven

Still available.
I haven't run it much more. Has about 8-10 tanks through it now, but if it doesn't find a new home soon. It's going to become part of the regular rotation.

IMG_20161118_151037039.jpg IMG_20161118_151054905.jpg

Pic of the oem side cover and spike. For anyone that may be curious what it looks like.

Steven

I'm always open for reasonable offers or trades. I'm a little surprised that it hasn't sold. But to each his own.
I also have to admit I figured I would keep it and sell something else off. I have been running it on and off the past week, and it just pulls longer bars better than the non x-torq. I'm kinda starting to like the x-torq over the original xp. Never thought I would say that but it's true.

Steven

Well it's definitely not in a hurry to go anywhere. It will probably still be available for a while.

You are a better man than I. I would have been hauling that one home and getting a beating for it! Way to many saw right now.

Steven

Haha I got a Husqvarna 51 running from them for $50 a few weeks earlier. That 372 needed some work for sure but they generally only sell runners. Will definitely try to remember this thread when some money opens up. The 372xp is kinda like my Sig p226. Once I found out about both I knew I would eventually own them. Already have my 226 now I just need one of those

100% agreed. It's one of my favorites, but I don't need five of them hahahahaha.
Running the original xp right next to a x torq. The original feels more lively, but the x torq holds it's rpm better. Especially with long bars.
Fuel consumption isn't very noticeably better on the xt. About 5 min more run time between fill up's has been my experience. Damn smooth runners is what I'm starting to like.
But everything is for sale so I don't get too attached.

Have a nice 2004 372 that once I run a few tanks will be posted available too.

Steven

Christmas Eve bump. $475. And actual shipping. Your choice of clutch covers. Oem with a small crack or new am. Outside spike included with either one.
Kinda lost count on tanks of fuel used, but I would guess around 20 total.

Steven

damn, that's a steal!
It was a deal before, but wow.

It's a good saw. I like it, but I don't need it. But come Monday if it doesn't sell. It's going to get some muffler surgery and a few more tweaks, and join the rest of the rotation.
If that happens I have a 272 and a ms390 that will be up for sale.

Steven

Back