Nascar saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USMC615

USMC615

Wood's Tougher Than Woodpecker Lips...
I've got a brochure at work regarding this saw, i'll have to bring it home and give you the details.........
Cool...iI'd be interested in reading that. Not like I have any intentions on the saw. I do belive one thing...if it were a commemorative type saw that had an affiliation with #3 Dale Ernhardt, we wouldn't even be discussing this. The saw would've sold for four times as much...I know some money spending, no holds barred, fools that if it's got D E senior on it, they could care less what they pay for anything. I know copyright/infringements play a part, when 'marketing' a name... But this would've never even made it to market had it had Dale Ernhardt Sr name associated with it. It would've been the shelf queen from hell, lol.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
For me, a NASCAR endorsement (or whatever you want to call it) on a chainsaw would mean I'd be paying a Hell of a lot less $$'s for it.

NASCAR sucks and it only detracts from the saw itself........even if it is a Husky.

Kinda reminds me of the Harley-Davidson edition of the Ford F-150...............:laughing: :laughing:

taplinhill

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
MRN (Motor Racing Network) used to give out some sort of award at the end of each race and the prize was one of these saws. I think it was for the driver who "toughed it out" or something like that. This was probably 10-15 years ago.

And yes, Husqvarna was the primary sponsor in a few races for J.J. Yeley in the Cup Series and Aric Almirola in the Busch Series.

19husqvarna.jpg JY-HUSQVARNA-L.jpg

merc_man

merc_man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I bought it! For a lot less than he was asking on ebay and he is going to deliver it in person next week. Nice addition to my NOS saws.
Also picking up a NOS 359 next week!
Sorry for dumb question but what does NOS stand for?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk