Need advice on chainsawing a tree with my blade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there is even peoples out there with smelly sock fetishes ...........O_O

Oh lordy you need transferring from tuesday to thursday club lol

The other reason his socks may absorb him is.......he may be a P O R G (person of restricted growth.....ie short ass ) lol lol

The other reason his socks may absorb him is.......he may be a P O R G (person of restricted growth.....ie short ass ) lol lol

I was stunted at birth. . . Sadly, I only ever achieved 6'-4". :cry:

Its ok I was saddened to when I only achieved 6' 4" .. but with beer and meds you can get through the hard times.. and some counseling.....

I don't drink. . . Often. . . Okay, I do like some beer.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

But do you drink whilst wearing fish nets ,argyle socks and roger ramjet helmet whilst doing a slopping back cut with the wild thang?

What's with the P O R G? Just say it ! He's a midget! :hmm3grin2orange:

You ever feel the breeze coming through the buttons while going down the freeway?

Indeed I have tried it, but I picked up where the mythbusters left off. You will blow the door panel off before you unlock the door...

OK, need advice here too. Or should I use advise?:msp_sneaky:

It is once again time to brush out my hellish road. Will parachute cord work to replace the rope that I got tired of on my pole lopper?
What chain should I use to cut the alder saplings? Should I bore cut them or pluge cut them or poke cut them? How about the maple saplings?
Will the maple saplings be more prone to splitting? Should I use the skip tooth string on my 090 weed whacker? How should I sharpen the string? I can't find my Ipod, where is it?

Back