Need advice on chainsawing a tree with my blade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not helping your "creeper" status.

*Hello 911? I just called -- yeah, now he has binoculars. . . Sure, I can hold.*

I couldn't help it man! I was like 12 years old, bowhunting behind this development...and there was this window see...with no curtains see... :msp_biggrin:

I couldn't help it man! I was like 12 years old, bowhunting behind this development...and there was this window see...with no curtains see... :msp_biggrin:

Bowhunting eh? At 12 years old?

*Hello, MDFG? Yeah, he was "hunting" out of season with his bow and arrow. What time of year can you get boobies? No, the bird. . . I can hold.*

Bowhunting eh? At 12 years old?

*Hello, MDFG? Yeah, he was "hunting" out of season with his bow and arrow. What time of year can you get boobies? No, the bird. . . I can hold.*

Yeah buddy, I was into it hardcore by then...bowhunting, and boobies. :msp_biggrin:

You know the mushrooms are up now... You guys been foraging again...

If'n ya have you should really get a book and identify before you eat...

No habla yer face!

r159235_580502.jpg

Someone pass the orange goat.

Gods Damn man, I need what ever it is your drinking... you know for your own safety...

And back to the original question I never wear matching socks on purpose... I just grab whatever is on top... I think its bad luck to wear matching socks... or socks without holes apparently...

I thought I was clear when I said "Science"? My bad.

My first set of boobies.

bk189%20Blue-footed%20boobies.jpg

Did it just get hawt in here or what? :msp_sneaky:

No habla yer face!

r159235_580502.jpg

Someone pass the orange goat.

That pic reminds me of another tale........

My brother was thumbing his way from North Carolina to Florida when we were all a hell of a lot younger. Well these fellers in a station wagon stopped and picked him up around Gainesville GA........well Craig.......his name, my brother.....it's Craig you see.........well Craig was damn hungry and these fellers had several brown bags full of mushrooms in the back of that ol' wagon. Well Craig asked them boys if he could have a few of em to eat.

Craig told me that things got really weird after eating about ten of them things...........next thing he knowed he was plum down in the keys.......and his shoes.....well they didn't match no more.

Weird huh?

That pic reminds me of another tale........

My brother was thumbing his way from North Carolina to Florida when we were all a hell of a lot younger. Well these fellers in a station wagon stopped and picked him up around Gainesville GA........well Craig.......his name, my brother.....it's Craig you see.........well Craig was damn hungry and these fellers had several brown bags full of mushrooms in the back of that ol' wagon. Well Craig asked them boys if he could have a few of em to eat.

Craig told me that things got really weird after eating about ten of them things...........next thing he knowed he was plum down in the keys.......and his shoes.....well they didn't match no more.

Weird huh?

Randy. . . We've all seen Super Troopers. I think you need to turn off the TV and come back to reality. It's all starting to blend together for you now.

Warning: Some adult language/content

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0PKtGnyGuKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Wait.. I'm not at all sure how this works.

[video=youtube_share;ewrHj_RRk0Y]http://youtu.be/ewrHj_RRk0Y[/video]

That video is even more messed up than this thread. . . And THAT'S MESSED UP!!

:msp_mellow::msp_mellow:

Although, I think some people here have found their new ringtone.

Randy. . . We've all seen Super Troopers. I think you need to turn off the TV and come back to reality. It's all starting to blend together for you now.

Warning: Some adult language/content

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0PKtGnyGuKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never saw it. :msp_sad:

I was probably incarcerated when it came out.......those were dark days.

Back