Need advice on chainsawing a tree with my blade?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest the ink blot test ...

Tell me what you see. . . Take your time -- there are no wrong answers.

015.jpg

Some one call the short bus .......tell em it the wednesday club admission lol

I see the rapist:msp_scared:

You might think about seeing someone else besides a rapist. I hear they're horrible listeners!! :msp_sad:

Dude, this blade is soooo sharp right now.

I'm going to make a chainsawing video of me blading a tree.

Currently I cannot say what I see in the ink blot. My brain has apparently .....argyle socks......

I remember several years ago when I slipped and fell right down on my back in some nasty clay mud..........AND I had my hands stuck in the pockets of my overalls. Well let me tell ya.........I was flopping all around trying to either get up or get my hands out. It was just awful.

Would you believe not one guy on the crew would help me up.......those bastards just stood there laughing at me. The more I struggled and flopped the more they laughed.

This thread reminds of that day. :msp_sad:

Where were we?

Ah yes. . . Advice.

Where is that Brad Snelling? I know for a fact he's bladed a tree -- I've seen it (he made a video). He even uses 16" long blades (which is a good choice BTW).

Has Brad bladed such a hard leaning tree on a deck? I'm hesitant he'll give me non objective advice.

Did I mention that I use a non ported chainsaw? Porting takes all the life away from your chainsaw, and is actually more dangerous for the user.

It also prematurely wears down the blade.

Where were we?

Ah yes. . . Advice.

Where is that Brad Snelling? I know for a fact he's bladed a tree -- I've seen it (he made a video). He even uses 16" long blades (which is a good choice BTW).

Has Brad bladed such a hard leaning tree on a deck? I'm hesitant he'll give me non objective advice.

Did I mention that I use a non ported chainsaw? Porting takes all the life away from your chainsaw, and is actually more dangerous for the user.

It also prematurely wears down the blade.

Who? Never herd of no Bad Smellin.....

I remember several years ago when I slipped and fell right down on my back in some nasty clay mud..........AND I had my hands stuck in the pockets of my overalls. Well let me tell ya.........I was flopping all around trying to either get up or get my hands out. It was just awful.

Would you believe not one guy on the crew would help me up.......those bastards just stood there laughing at me. The more I struggled and flopped the more they laughed.

This thread reminds of that day. :msp_sad:

Don't struggle Randy. . . This will all be over soon. :msp_glare:

It puts the lotion on it's skin!!

Latest posts

Back