need advise on setting up 4 or 5 to 1 pulley for felling trees & possible port-a-wra

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess Bobby is the new, official leader of the AS retard colony. :clap:

Bobby, from here you read like the kind of guy I'd unroll like a spool of toilet paper and put to use like one too. Ridiculous. You might pack your **** pretty tough, but you read like elementary school fashion magazines. Listen fudge lugger. Any tool can tote a chain on an engine up to cut some 3 foot wide rounds. Nighty night, ya loud mouth scum bag. :buttkick:

A man, that dude there is what we call a faker, I ahve seen them come and go, the problem with thses types, they are convinced tht they actually do know thirt head from ther butt, we all who know the truth should pity them, cuase they usally have a way of weeding themselves out. Been watching and reading all yalls stuff. most of you are real tree guys like Beans, some of you are nuttin likeem! and its real funny from a outsider looking in, watching you guys toy with them. I dont reun a tree service but I know what its like to get up there and run a big saw, swing out 3ft dia tops and drop hitchen them will make a man outa ya real quick, some of your picture and vids are pretty dam cool. Aerelist is living ina fatasy world if he can see all the same that i can[/QUOTE

For gods sake man, learn spell check!, check your grammar. He can spell, but has bratwurst sized fingers, so he cant type worth
a..........

FTA, I brought him on to battle them. When he is talking about the 3fters, he isn't talking about rounds, but cutting a big Arse tree in two, and butt-hitching it, he don't let them free fall, says that too many times it can get into another tree and make it hard to pull out, or worse, damage the other trees so he cannot sell them. When he takes them over, he rides it out, like a stud. But I'll let him speak for himself, hopefully we can read it. I will defend him for the short term, but he'll have to figure it out soon tho or get a bigger key board.

So I guess Bobby is the new, official leader of the AS retard colony. :clap:

Bobby, from here you read like the kind of guy I'd unroll like a spool of toilet paper and put to use like one too. Ridiculous. You might pack your **** pretty tough, but you read like elementary school fashion magazines. Listen fudge lugger. Any tool can tote a chain on an engine up to cut some 3 foot wide rounds. Nighty night, ya loud mouth scum bag. :buttkick:

Is your mommy aware of how you're using that computer she bought you Fruit Basket?? Lol.. such potty mouth..

So I guess Bobby is the new, official leader of the AS colony. :clap:

Bobby, from here you read like the kind of guy I'd love to be like. You might pack your **** pretty tough, but you read like a fashion magazine. Listen, my hero, Any fool can toot his own horn, but i am the best. I am going to go put on my Nighty:

Sorry, I will do better. But hey, aren't you the guy wanting to know what cell phone app ya need, to know what trees your looking at?

A man, that dude there is what we call a faker, I ahve seen them come and go, the problem with thses types, they are convinced tht they actually do know thirt head from ther butt, we all who know the truth should pity them, cuase they usally have a way of weeding themselves out. Been watching and reading all yalls stuff. most of you are real tree guys like Beans, some of you are nuttin likeem! and its real funny from a outsider looking in, watching you guys toy with them. I dont reun a tree service but I know what its like to get up there and run a big saw, swing out 3ft dia tops and drop hitchen them will make a man outa ya real quick, some of your picture and vids are pretty dam cool. Aerelist is living ina fatasy world if he can see all the same that i can[/QUOTE

For gods sake man, learn spell check!, check your grammar. He can spell, but has bratwurst sized fingers, so he cant type worth
a..........

FTA, I brought him on to battle them. When he is talking about the 3fters, he isn't talking about rounds, but cutting a big Arse tree in two, and butt-hitching it, he don't let them free fall, says that too many times it can get into another tree and make it hard to pull out, or worse, damage the other trees so he cannot sell them. When he takes them over, he rides it out, like a stud. But I'll let him speak for himself, hopefully we can read it. I will defend him for the short term, but he'll have to figure it out soon tho or get a bigger key board.

Sorry! This laptop is real small, no need to defend me, I can handle myself just fine. Wife showed me what spell check is, pretty cool. Yep, when ya dump them, when they hit, who knows which way they are going to roll or if they are going to bounce and get lodged. I like to keep control, I can hook into the top before I let it down, pull tight, lifting it a bit and de-limb it in place, leaving a nice pad to keep the log I am really after out of the mud. Makes it easy for me to get a cable in and choke it up.
It is easier for me to type with my trigger fingers than with my whole hand. Weird, who designs these things, must not be very manly! I would have 1" buttons in stainless steel, and water proof, almost split my coffee on this thing moving the mouse thing

OMG, I just cramped my pants. You're so on time with these lines, Mr. :male-fighter2:

:msp_sneaky:

Just google searched cramps in the pants and this is what they suggested... Give that a shot FTA.

9622_14997_5.jpg

Last edited:
You don't have it and you are the idiot if you think you do ...

Who are you to 'deem' anything? WTF is deem?
I think I got it!
You are a "lovable idiot!'.
Jeff

See Jeff it's like this: If you are the one going to risk your life in climbing a tree you personally get to "deem" it fit to be climbed. You don't need to be a certified risk assessor to make this judgement call. And anyone who lets some feather merchant chair jockey (like you) tell them a tree is safe or not safe to climb from the cab of their pickup is not taking their own life seriously enough.

See Jeff it's like this: If you are the one going to risk your life in climbing a tree you personally get to "deem" it fit to be climbed. You don't need to be a certified risk assessor to make this judgement call. And anyone who lets some feather merchant chair jockey (like you) tell them a tree is safe or not safe to climb from the cab of their pickup is not taking their own life seriously enough.

Unless you are a select bred follower mule this is true.

See Jeff it's like this: If you are the one going to risk your life in climbing a tree you personally get to "deem" it fit to be climbed.

So are you 'Deeming ' it unsafe because you are?
A) Scared
B) Not enough knowledge
C) Don't want the client to find out you are a scam artist
D) All of the above

Jeff

Jeff, you're fakin' nutso basted in tard juice, my friend. AA's wood was solid rotten and full of stupid ants.

Clearly we are not anything alike. Are we now?

Latest posts

Back