need front av mount for dolmar 120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I bought a dolmar 120 and a stihl hedgetrimmer today at a local pawn shop for 125.00. So far The saw only seems to be in need of a carb kit which I'm about to pick up from a freind. While pulling it over I noticed it was really loose feeling. The front av mount is torn all the way apart. There are no Dolmar dealers in my area(SE KS) that I can find. I put out a couple of messages to some ebay shops. Anyone know of a good dealer that would ship me some mounts for this thing? Thanks a million.

lumberjackchef said:
I bought a dolmar 120 and a stihl hedgetrimmer today at a local pawn shop for 125.00. So far The saw only seems to be in need of a carb kit which I'm about to pick up from a freind. While pulling it over I noticed it was really loose feeling. The front av mount is torn all the way apart. There are no Dolmar dealers in my area(SE KS) that I can find. I put out a couple of messages to some ebay shops. Anyone know of a good dealer that would ship me some mounts for this thing? Thanks a million.

I have a bunch of them in stock part # 965 403 300 $7.00 each plus shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Steve

Back