Need Fuel Line for 1979 Poulan XXV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

West Texas

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Title says it all. I've bought two different plastic lines and one was too large and the other too small. It comes in two pieces and I don't know the stock numbers. Any help appreciated. Tom

I dont remember the size but I used Tygon brand fuel line last time I replaced one. Also did it on another also. Im sure you should be able to find bulk line that will work. Did you try a lawnmower shop.:cheers:

Nope. Been to saw shops, auto parts stores, aquariums and hardware stores with no luck. I've done a google search for fuel line; but, I don't have a part number so I don't know what size to order. And one online store sold it in ten foot lengths. ha More than I need.

POULAN Fuel Line

Title says it all. I've bought two different plastic lines and one was too large and the other too small. It comes in two pieces and I don't know the stock numbers. Any help appreciated. Tom

West Texas --

I just put a Fuel Line on my XXV. I work at a large LawnMower/Chainsaw dealership.
[if a saw shop does not have this fuel line, ain't much of a saw shop!]

It's next to the smallest size we use.
Go to the L/M dealers or STIHL dealers. They gotta have it.
TAKE YOUR OLD FUEL LINE with you!

When putting the covers of the saw back together, put the "connector" inbetween the case halves. Won't pinch...
Just run it smoothly thru the handle. Don't make it too long. We don't want it to possibly kink together. This can happen coming out of the handle into the engine case.
You'll probably want 12"-14" -- some extra to work with.
[this is the yellow/green fuel line]

Retail =$1.95 !

Let me know if you absolutely can't find it.
We have about 20ft. in stock.
Regards.

Latest posts

Back