Need Help ASAP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really trying hard to follow this thread...

Gary acquired a trimmer.
Gary is unhappy with how said trimmer performs cutting dandelions.
Rex is accused of being the queen of useless threads, but when anyone tries to take away his tiara, he squeals like a little girl.
Red is starting to really see the value of Stihl products and is trying to get room and board with Mr. Hall: in order to get into Stihl tech school.
Oh, and Gary is trying to sell his neighbor's boat.

Is that about right?:)

ok ok a 090 power head with a ported and polished cylinder bored out with a decked head and a pipe on the little trimmer shaft should do. the weeds will cut there selfs like a little emo kid :laugh:

Last edited:
Shoulda bought a Husqvarny.

326LDX1.jpg

Kevin

A bent shaft trimmer? Egads... quick, toss it into the drink and let Aqua Logger find it! The trimmer, and the boat...

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies... you'se guys are the bestest....

I wish Stihl sold stuff online... I asked my dealer about a muffler mod, and he told me I was retarded. That might be true... but I still need to trim faster!

Gary

Gary,

You go in disguised as Rocket Donkey?

Joat

Get an electric trimmer....they have lots of torque, you will be helping save the environment and make lots of new age hippie friends like this chick

137926_62362_7e44f27b32_p.jpg

I just moved in to my new boat, and need to do some work to spruce the place up. My Chinese made FS45 only has 1 HP. I want to cut my triming time down by an hour... I would like to get at least 5 HP out of this awesome little trimmer...

attachment.php

Any suggestions? Bigger carb? Is there a big bore kit for the FS45? Should I port it? Or just toss it, and go to Home Depot and see what Rexy recommends?

I am at a total loss!!! Help!!! :(:(:(

Gary

You got too much yard exposed. Ya need at least two El Caminos and a Lincoln Town Car (whole or in pieces) next to yer boat. That will help with yer mowing time...

Thanks for the pictures and all, but I'm thinkin' it would be best to pass on both.

Joat

That thing is gonna grow hair on your hands and make you blind! Didn't your mom teach you not to play with your wacker?

Latest posts

Back