Need Help ASAP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck that trimmer get a couple of goats (sheep if goats not available in your area) sit on the deck and suck beer while they cut your grass, fertilize it and gives ya milk and cheese, they can also double has yer ho's fer more money/income. Oh fergot, you'll all need a Banjo too and ya don't need no PPE!.:givebeer:

I think I am going to put a "West Coast" trimmer head on it...So when me and the crew roll out... weez packin'!

Here we see "West Side Gary" heading out to a job:

(Warning: Language)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9yOVjZsiOM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9yOVjZsiOM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Red, pretty sad that the FS45 has more power than a 265T

Echo power is weak power. Just like Red

FS100RX

If Chuck Norris wood use a trimer, that would be the one. Or maybe the FS550......

Maybe...

But when he needs to trim his beard, they come up lacking, so he reaches for his Echo HC-245 to do that deed!

I just moved in to my new boat, and need to do some work to spruce the place up. My Chinese made FS45 only has 1 HP. I want to cut my triming time down by an hour... I would like to get at least 5 HP out of this awesome little trimmer...

attachment.php

Any suggestions? Bigger carb? Is there a big bore kit for the FS45? Should I port it? Or just toss it, and go to Home Depot and see what Rexy recommends?

I am at a total loss!!! Help!!! :(:(:(

Gary

Get drunk,,

use it till you are fed up with the lack of power &

then see what you can get out of it...

Pull off the trimmer head and "temporarily" connect it to your outboard motor. (Take off the prop, and "DUCK" tape it to the prop shaft) Of course you'll have to drag a hose around the yard with ya, but ought to get the job dun!

if you want to port a cylinder for your trimmer. hmm i got a extra stock fs45 cylinder and piston low hours. i'll throw in a yz 80 pipe with the sale. that way if you mess up on porting it'll always sound like a ripper

Latest posts

Back