need help deciding on outdoor boiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yes, it's a 4 x two-cord rows front to back, 2 rows on either side of the shed. The 'center' is filled back and forth, all loaded thru 'front' doors.

Net result is that I can off load thru side doors right to mouth of stove. Cord wood make kind of a staircase so I can climb and safely toss out that days wood.

Dumb luck more than planning; next time, I would move it just a few feet further from the stove to I don't toss logs in to the front sheet metal of the stove.

Here is a view in from the 'side door' partially unloaded.

fire 1.JPG

I've gotta' Woodmaster, pre EPA, that is a greedy hungry beast. Fortunately I can still get out and chase the firewood.
I bought the Woodmaster 'cause there weren't any CB dealers close when I made the purchase. I love my stove, BUT, I believe the CB is a better stove from what I've seen of them since buying mine back in '06/'07.
I'm hoping my stove will last me 'till I can finish remodeling this old house (if i could ever finish), then I hope to install an aesthetically pleasing epa indoor stove as supplemental heat. with a rocking chair and cold beer!!

SF, I see the units that you referenced, are gasification units, all newer models then the cozy 450's that I had experience with. Looks like Empyre needed to spend more time on R&D instead of using their customers for guinea pigs.

Back