need service manual for HT-101 pole saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galde

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Mt Ht-101 will not fire. It had become harder and harder to start. I suspect a valve adjustment is in order, but I have no experience or knowledge with the 4-mix engine. I would like to find a source for the service manual.

Mt Ht-101 will not fire. It had become harder and harder to start. I suspect a valve adjustment is in order, but I have no experience or knowledge with the 4-mix engine. I would like to find a source for the service manual.

Chances are good if its a few years old its not the valves, its the coil. They had some issues with the coil getting stuck in the advance mode. You could crank it all day long. It would spit and thats it. If you got no spark at all take the orange top cover off. Unhook the the wires on the coil and then test for fire. If it starts up you got a bad switch in the handle. If you got spark but won't start you got a coil stuck in the advance mode, replace the coil. If it shows no spark at all replace the coil.

Back