Need some Husky help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, didn't get there till 1pm, we saw that guy there, went to the bar for lunch, and saw him on Kellog outside of Andover at 3:30

Thanks

Thanks for the help... checked it out, sent a few emails and we will see what happens... Now it's time to move onto cleanin my Husky!

The last Mohawk I will ever have!!! That was my best friends funeral about 5 years ago.
How is the 9010 running? Never did ask about that.
Andy

It runs great, but I have not run it very much. It's been so hot. I have been working on clearing a road by the river, but most of what I am taking down is 8" or less, so I have mostly been using the 346. I have a meeting with the Kansas Forest Service guy on the 7th. After that I should have a better idea what needs to come down and have an opportunity to put it to use.

Jim

I hear you on the hot!!!! That thing was a heck of a buy, I should have run it up some more LOL:hmm3grin2orange:
Andy

Have you noticed since I bought that saw there have not been any other current Dolmars on Ebay except the 7300 that sold for 460.00 (I think). I keep checking, but nothing. I should sell the 385 and buy the 7900. Or I could keep filling in in 5 cc increments:laugh:

No, I quit watching e-bay, I hope to have found my dream saw, find out in a few days?
I have only heard one, very publicized, gripe about the Dolmars, everybody seems to like them. Get the 7900, the 7600............... Just have fleet:laugh:
Well it's bed time, have a good one!
Andy

Back