Needed saw builder near Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

661Joe

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hi yall im looking to get in touch with someone that does good work. I wanna wake these saws up if possible. A ms 460 a 009l and possibly a 036. If anyone could point me in the right direction thatd be great. I searched and read but never got a clear answer. Thanks in advance Joe

Tree monkey as stated, Randy Evans (Mastermind Work Saws), Carl Miller (Miller Mod Saws).

I use them all lol here in Michigan i use my 661 on every other tree at least. With a 36in bar. Alot of big trunked trees around. But we also have 4 460s on the ground. 036/460 in tree when needed.. i think its the 460 that's going to go

I have a 288 that randy (mastermind) did and a 262 that Al (drf256) did. Very pleased with both. Ive met scott several times at GTGs, hes one of the best out there. You should check out some of the 661 videos he has, i doubt theres anyone in the country thats done as much work on 661s as scott and julian.

Latest posts

Back