Needed saw builder near Michigan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea im looking at some vids he's done some pretty good running saws. They all seem to cut like a champ.. Just hard to tell from the vids how well they pull i will soon know myself. At the end of the day it dont matter what saw you have if you can't file a chain...

Many good builders and as Brad said just put it in a box where they are located doesn't make much difference. Randy (Mastermind) did an 066 for me and it's a beast, Brad (Snellerized) did a 372XP for me and it flat out screams, also have a 562XP from Terry Landrum (Wicked Work Saws) my favorite saw, 262XP from a builder in Indiana (ugg can't remember his name) that saw is also fantastic, and a 254SE built by Michigan's own Dave Neiger (no longer building saws). I have no complaints from any of the above builders, all were great to deal with and the work they did exceeded my expectations. I'd like to find another Neiger saw...I ran a 346XP he built and would love to run it again...that was nearly 10 yrs ago, but was the most impressive saw I've ever ran (and the only true race saw I had ever run).
I also have a 254 headed my way from BGE and will let you know my thoughts on his work in a week.

Many good builders and as Brad said just put it in a box where they are located doesn't make much difference. Randy (Mastermind) did an 066 for me and it's a beast, Brad (Snellerized) did a 372XP for me and it flat out screams, also have a 562XP from Terry Landrum (Wicked Work Saws) my favorite saw, 262XP from a builder in Indiana (ugg can't remember his name) that saw is also fantastic, and a 254SE built by Michigan's own Dave Neiger (no longer building saws). I have no complaints from any of the above builders, all were great to deal with and the work they did exceeded my expectations. I'd like to find another Neiger saw...I ran a 346XP he built and would love to run it again...that was nearly 10 yrs ago, but was the most impressive saw I've ever ran (and the only true race saw I had ever run).
I also have a 254 headed my way from BGE and will let you know my thoughts on his work in a week.
Mike, aka Super3?

Im in frankfort, lake michigan side, south of traverse city. Cold Nd rainy right now, been warm as hell lately. Goofy weather...
Frankfort eh? I grew up there and moved away when I was 14. We still have a cabin there. Have u lived there for ever?

Sorry to derail OP, I do have a 385xp that Carl from Miller Mod Saws did for me and I Love it!! Can't go wrong with a ported saw, u won't wanna put it down!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back