Needin' a new stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big daddio

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys, my old stove's bout shot. In the market for a new one, somethin with glass doors (that looks good) and blower. heatin' bout 1800 sq ft, well bout all of it, you know how it is. been lookin at some in northern and at one from US stove. want to spend 500 to 1000. here's a pix of the old one. don't have any idea how man btu it is but did a pretty good job. any ideas?????

Thought that I'd show your pictures for you!

Hey guys, my old stove's bout shot. In the market for a new one, somethin with glass doors (that looks good) and blower. heatin' bout 1800 sq ft, well bout all of it, you know how it is. been lookin at some in northern and at one from US stove. want to spend 500 to 1000. here's a pix of the old one. don't have any idea how man btu it is but did a pretty good job. any ideas?????
attachment.php

i like those style stoves im tryin to find one for my dad in michigan i bought one on e-bay for 40.00 in the summer resold it for 250.00 wish i had not sold it. they really through the heat if it works for you why not go with another one. ive never had much keepin the glass clean on other style.

id get an englander nc30 and youll have more than enough heat its a modern epa approved quality unit with long efficient burn times

Latest posts

Back