needy Mc carby book

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Tillotson book,you want the copies?I have the Mac stuff on micro,but still haven't figured how to copy it.I also have the real old carbs,like the models 47,73 ,etc etc,but also on micro,as well as that odd ball bp carb.

Well one fella by the name of Jacob J has been keen enough to bail me out and is sending his copy of the Mc Carby book plus a few other bits and pieces down south Australia way, i look forward to seeing them as there will be parts of the books that i will use on my web site for all to use as reference material.

Again Jacob your a true friend.

Mc Bob.

ozflea said:
Well one fella by the name of Jacob J has been keen enough to bail me out and is sending his copy of the Mc Carby book plus a few other bits and pieces down south Australia way, i look forward to seeing them as there will be parts of the books that i will use on my web site for all to use as reference material.

Again Jacob your a true friend.

Mc Bob.
JJ ,doesn't say much,but always comes through in a pinch. :)

Many thanks to ya all fellas especially those who have helped me on my way with bit's and pieces, read as thanks to Dedcow, Al Smith and Jacob you are true friends in the Mc Way.

Mc Bob.

Latest posts

Back