• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade never fueled 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAWMIKAZE

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have an itch for another 60cc saw , dont ask me why , but i have a unfueled 346 id be willing to trade , anyone have any intrest ? Or something they would wanna let go ? 361 , 562 etc ?

I have an itch for another 60cc saw , dont ask me why , but i have a unfueled 346 id be willing to trade , anyone have any intrest ? Or something they would wanna let go ? 361 , 562 etc ?
I have three 60ish cc saws, nothing wrong with that! lol. I would love to have another 346, but have three now and nothing to trade...

Have ya made a deal yet???

My 562 is near as new as your gonna find. But I'd better disclose that it shows the hesitation problem below freezing. Above freezing absolutely no problems. Runs perfect. I think its a great candidate for port job/hesitation fix by one of our porters.

My 562 is near as new as your gonna find. But I'd better disclose that it shows the hesitation problem below freezing. Above freezing absolutely no problems. Runs perfect. I think its a great candidate for port job/hesitation fix by one of our porters.
That would be a great trade for the OP. 562 costing what they do. I love my 562xp, but use a 346xp much more and would trade the 562 for a 346 + a little $ if I needed another...

I have three 60ish cc saws, nothing wrong with that! lol. I would love to have another 346, but have three now and nothing to trade...

Have ya made a deal yet???
There's a couple on eBay.
There's also a site that has them for $489, but like I said I don't need another at the moment.
I thought I read that you have three and would love another, but have nothing to trade, so I thought I would help you a little, maybe I read your post wrong.

I thought I read that you have three and would love another, but have nothing to trade, so I thought I would help you a little, maybe I read your post wrong.
You read right, but I didn't write it like I should have. I always want more 346s', but I am not looking for another at the moment.

Back