Never seen anyone work a saw like this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AW, cut the poor guy some slack. You know there aren't that many trees in Holland, so the poor Nederlander has to try to make it last.

I slid over to you tube and noticed he's got a lot of posted vid's with Dutch titles.

The only other thing I have seen smoke like that in wood was a camp fire or a morbark tub grinder.:popcorn:

Nice sounding saw,seemed to run good.He had the right gear on,a good pair of noodling boots.Looked like there weren't many big trees around there,maybe the chain got dull cutting the other ones down.

Never seen one run like that huh? Havent seen a home owner before? Bet there aint no mosquitoes buy that stinky saw hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Prentice...might want to look around, many homeowners here. Judging from the GTG's I've attended haven't seen any AS homeowners runnin a saw like that.

Nope never saw anything as pityfull as that I couldnt watch much of it but the sound of that old mac brought back memorys now I know why my hearing is so bad especialy my right side.

Kansas

Might as well just catch a beaver and stuff a handle up its arse and use it to knaw threw the wood!.

Wow, that video is amazing! How that guy never got his head split open and face removed by the bar is beyond me. Does he even have the chain on the right way?

That saw should be able to melt through that log if it had a sharp chain and an operator who knew what he was doing. Some people were never meant to operate power tools.:dizzy:

Next on dancing with the saws man does rumba in oak with stihl saw.
Wonder if he bought her a drink first.

Latest posts

Back