• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New 036 for 362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few saws ported from Doc and so do many of my friends, he builds some of the finest saws out there, I hope you are able to reach a deal with him, I am sure you will be very impressed of you do. My 044 he ported me was my first ported saw and I sure won't ever let it go.

@drf255

aka Doc McStuffins
536f9734495cf821ccfa943f8359630a.jpg

drf255 is Doc for those who don't know, just wanted to clarify.
Very nice guy.
Ok. I have a story with this saw.
I post SOLD because was somebody here where I leave offering me $800.
But when come to pick up don't was happy because the box don't look new....hm...
So he try to low blow me when I got pis and I refuse to sale it to him for any price.
That when I turn to Doc and let him know that I would love to give him the saw for what he was offer for trade.
We talk in the phone and text to get all straight up. That when my wife walk in my office and see what is going on.
So she got angry and we have a short fight where I se that I was wrong because I never say anything just jump to do the trade and she was thinking that I'm selling the saw.
So I have to go back to Doc and explain him my situation. He was extremely cool with all my mess up and say don't worry. Again very nice guy.
So now I have it listed in eBay.
Thanks for your time.

Back