New 372XP: can you suggest a builder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, beat Simon like a redheaded stepchild. His big mouth has has brought shame to this province, again.

This one time at bandcamp...

I had alot of money and owned a company in Florida. Then I worked for some other dud on his saws in the cold north while chicks were wearing thongs in Florida.

They were some great saws and the money, it was alot.

Good Times

Fred

trimmed: i spent about 7 months working for Dean as kind of an apprenticeship. i have a few local loggers running my woods ported saws. Mike Maas here on AS has one of my woods port big bore cyls. im no guru, just a man with a life long obsession for saws and engines. i would like to know what proven builders charge less? keep in mind that the return shipping is included in my prices. i do not claim to know everything.. life is all about learning. i realise im the new guy on the mod line here and i do understand your post and your points. i am out to do the best i can and make some killer saws while im at it.

trimmmed said:
Ben, no offense, but why would anyone send you a saw to have modded? A quick stroll thru your posting history shows you asking for directions to the hole in the floor, so you can determine if in fact that's your azz. Beyond that, you are more expensive than proven sawbuilders. So in a realatively short time, you've gone from a newbie to a guru. How many saws you got out there running now, and for how long. What's your longevity record. And I'm talking about real saws, not those hacked up parts saws I've seen on ebay.

Who all is running your stuff?

trimmmed said:
Ben, no offense, but why would anyone send you a saw to have modded? A quick stroll thru your posting history shows you asking for directions to the hole in the floor, so you can determine if in fact that's your azz. Beyond that, you are more expensive than proven sawbuilders. So in a realatively short time, you've gone from a newbie to a guru. How many saws you got out there running now, and for how long. What's your longevity record. And I'm talking about real saws, not those hacked up parts saws I've seen on ebay.

Who all is running your stuff?

It is true, if you say no offense then people ignore the kick in the nuts.

Fred

Latest posts

Back