New 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpendave

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Last spring I decided to sell my not-so-optimally-functional MS362 to an engineer (mechanical or at least inclined) from church and waited until a new saw was in the budget. On the advice of some of you here, I decided to go with the 562XP and have lived in anticipation ever since. In the mean time, a neighbor took down a couple trees and let me have the wood. Fortunately, he cut the pieces a little long for my wood shed and so I was able to be a nice guy and produce a video for you guys with some of the initial cuts. It’s from a wild cherry tree which grows abundantly in this area. Thanks for the helpful advice earlier. Here is the video:

Looks like it cuts good. I wish you had an Echo CS-590 to try there also. For almost half the price it is very impressive also. Nice saw......
We do have a full line Echo dealer within ten minutes, but they kinda soured me in the customer service area. I did consider it though.

Latest posts

Back